Two Values
In my life, I have values, some of which I value more than others. Some people judge values by the amount of money the object is. Other people judge their values based on what other people think. Now, back to me, I judge my values on what I think of the object. If I think the object is useful, then I value it more than something that is not as useful. If I use some thing a lot, then I value it more than something I would never use. For example, I use my computer, so I value my computer more than something I never use.
With my computer, I can do things that make my life easier. For example, I can check what I have for homework, do my homework, all on my computer, I’m even typing this on a computer right now. I can also listen to music, see funny videos, listen to lectures, do research, or see what is going on around me. This is only with the Internet.There are other things programed in the computer, like the many games programed right into the computer. There are also programs on the computer, like: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power Point. I, personally have used all of these for school, to make my life easier. These are some things I can do with a computer, and how computers make my life easier.
Yeah, computers are nice, but there are values that aren't worth money. The values I am talking about are priceless. They could be what had happened to you, something you did, or even an accomplishment. Some priceless moments could be had because of an item you bought some where. Like winning at a game, you have had to buy the game at some point, or you wouldn’t have had it, not legally, any way. Not every priceless moments can be bought, like if you are just hanging out with friends, a priceless moment could happen right then and there. Some things are just priceless.
When I win, I feel accomplished. I get a good feeling about myself, I see the look on my opponent’s face, and I like seeing the look on their face. I do not usually gloat, but that is a lie, I do gloat when I win. When I do not win, I go and get another game, and then play that, if I win I stop if I lose, well, you know. If I play a game with people, and they think I am bad at it, they go easy on me, and then I beat them, and they get confused. When they get confused, they get an even better look on their face then when they lose. When it comes to games of luck, and I win, I do not feel as good as when I win on my own. The face that they usually get a look on their face like “How did that happen?”, or, “How is this possible?” This is why I like to win.
Whether it be something you bought, or some thing that was free. Every thing has a value. It is just depends how it is valued. Whether it be a thing, moment, or an accomplishment, it is valued in some way. It just boils down to how you value it. If you base everything on how much it costs, your life won’t be very fun. If you value things on what you do, and how much fun you have, you will have a good life. All I am saying is that it is better to value some thing on how much fun you have doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment